Webroot Error Code 21 – Webroot has developed a vast range of products to keep your digital life safe. Webroot Antivirus is a complete security tool which provides the security to your cloud passwords as well as the private files. You can directly download and install the Webroot Antivirus on your system using the Webroot keycode. The Webroot Keycode plays a vital role in order to activate your version of the Webroot product. The link webroot.com/safe allows you to install the product online.
WEBROOT ERROR CODE 21
As we all know that the Webroot is using the advance and latest technologies but still you may face issues like Webroot Error Code 21. This code can be caused by the corrupt or incomplete installation of the product on your system. You can try to follow the basic troubleshooting to fix the Webroot Error Code 21, before visiting the technician. Here we are going to discuss the cause of the error as well as the step-by-step process to fix the issue.
COMMON CAUSES OF THE WEBROOT ERROR CODE 21 – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE:
- In case of the corrupted or incomplete installation of the product the Webroot Error Code 21 occurs.
- Issues with the Windows Registry Entries related to Webroot.
- In case some malware or Virus infected the files associated with the Webroot.
- If the files related to Webroot Antivirus was mistakenly deleted by the user.
All of the causes mentioned above will result in the slow performance of the system. Some of the programs might start shutting down frequently due to Webroot Error Code 21.
METHODS TO FIX THE WEBROOT ERROR CODE 21 – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE:
METHOD 1 – DELETE TEMP FILES:
- First of all, you need to open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows Key + R key altogether.
- Now in the search box, you need to type “%Temp%” and then press enter.
- A new window will pop up on the screen. Now you need to delete all the files from the Temp folder.
- You can also delete the Temp folder entirely.
- In order to delete all the files from the Temp folder, you need to press Ctrl + A key altogether.
- After that right click and then select the Delete option from the list.
- Now click Yes or Continue to delete all the files and then wait until the removal process is finished.
- Congrats! You have successfully deleted all the files from the temp folder.
METHOD 2 – RESTART YOUR SYSTEM:
- In order to restart your system, you need to close all the application first.
- Now click on the Start button from the bottom left corner of the screen and then select Restart from the list.
- Wait until the system starts again and then check whether the Webroot Error Code 21 is fixed or not.
- In case the issue still persists then you can try to restart the system again to fix the issue.
- Now you will be able to see a blue plus (+) sign on the screen, click on the Plus sign to create the backup of your Webroot application.
- You need to login to account in order to create the backup and then you are done.
- Now check whether the error is fixed or not. If not then you can try to contact Webroot Support for the further help.
METHOD 3 – TRY TO INSTALL WINDOWS UPDATE:
If the Windows is not up-to-date then there is a chance of you to get Webroot Error Code 21. So you need to make sure that the Windows you are using is up-to-date.
- First of all, you need to click on the start button and then you need to type “update” in the search box.
- Now press enter and then a new window will appear on the screen with the Windows Update.
- Now check for the available updates, if found then install all the updates and you are done.
- If still facing the same issue then you may contact Webroot Support or visit us at webroot.com/safe for the help.
METHOD 4 – TRY TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL WEBROOT:
In order to fix the Webroot Error Code 21, you can try to Uninstall and Reinstall your Webroot product. After uninstalling and installing the product from your system, you will be able to fix the issue. You can contact our Webroot Support executives in order to help you with the installation or uninstallation of the product. One of our representatives will help you uninstall and reinstall your product. Here we offer solutions with the 99% of the resolution rate. We will provide the solution for all type of the errors related to your Webroot Antivirus.
RELATED ERRORS – WEBROOT SUPPORT:
- Unable to install Webroot
- How to download and install Webroot Antivirus?
- Webroot Error Code 10
- Webroot Error Code 102
- How to fix Webroot update error?
You can connect us in case you are facing either of the errors mentioned above or others. For more details please visit us at webroot.com/safe or contact Webroot Support.