Top Rated Android Antivirus Apps – The most powerful electronic gadget used by more than half a world population is the Android Smartphones. Due to the advancement in the technology, the Android devices are equipped with all the features that a user need in their daily life. Moreover, our life depends on the Smartphones that we use. Most of our day to day chores are possible because of the Android Smartphones.
This means we need to take extra care while protecting the smartphones. The Android provides an extra layer of security but still, attackers find their ways and steal your data or identity. In order to stop such malicious act, you need a protection which is provided by the Security Application such as Antivirus.
Feel free to contact the Webroot Support in order to choose the best Antivirus for your various devices. Visit us at webroot.com/safe or contact the Webroot Support Toll-free number. However, here is the list of Top Rated Android Antivirus Apps.
TOP RATED ANDROID ANTIVIRUS APPS
AVAST MOBILE SECURITY
When it comes to the Top Rated Android Antivirus Apps, the Avast Antivirus for the Android always makes the way to the top Antivirus. This is because of experience and ease of usage.
The features that Avast Antivirus provides:
- This is a free application used by millions of Android users.
- One tap feature helps you remove the virus, malware, and trojan.
- Provides app lock feature and remove ads.
- The additional features include Call blocking and Anti-theft.
- Also, the Avast provides a strong firewall that deflects the threats.
NORTON SECURITY AND ANTIVIRUS
Another big name of the Antivirus community, the Norton is also one of the Top Rated Android Antivirus Apps. You can check out the different Norton Products by visiting Norton.com/setup.
- The Norton offers 30-days free trial for the application. After that, you need to purchase the subscription by visiting norton.com/setup.
- It scans and removes Apps that have malware, virus, and spyware from your Android device.
- Also, lock your application and device with the Norton Antivirus.
- It has a “scream” alarm to find your missing device.
- Blocks the unwanted and spam calls and SMS to provide privacy.
MCAFEE MOBILE SECURITY: ANTIVIRUS, SECURE WIFI & APP LOCK
The Mcafee is an award-winning name in the field of the Antivirus and one of the Top Rated Android Antivirus Apps. The McAfee not only protects your device but also enhances the device’s productivity. You can also purchase a McAfee subscription by visiting mcafee.com/activate.
- It a free application available for all Android users (Android 4.1 and above).
- Remotely Wipe Data: Wipe selected private data or revert to factory settings with our anti-theft features.
- In case, you have lost your phone, you can track it by using the McAfee Track.
- It has various Mobile optimizing features like Battery Saving, Mobile Booster, and Storage Cleaner.
- The McAfee also helps you avoid the risky website and links.
- Mobile Security Scan: Finds and removes infections for a cleaner, efficient mobile device.
For more details, feel free to contact the webroot.com/safe or mcafee.com/activate. You can also place a call at the toll-free number any time of the day.
KASPERSKY MOBILE ANTIVIRUS: APPLOCK & WEB SECURITY
Another popular name in the Top Rated Android Antivirus Apps is the Kaspersky. It is a free application, ready to install on your computer whenever you want. Here are some great features of the Kaspersky for your Android device protection.
- Background check – scans for viruses, spyware, and Trojans
- Antivirus protection – acts as a virus cleaner & automatically blocks malware from phones & tablets
- App Lock – lets you add a secret code to access your private messages, photos and more
- Find my phone – tracks & finds your Android phone or tablet if it’s lost or stolen
- Anti-Theft – protects vulnerable personal information from prying eyes
- Anti-Phishing – keeps your financial information secure while shopping & banking online
- Call blocker – blacklists unwanted phone calls and text/spam messages
- Web filter – filters out dangerous links & sites while surfing the Web
If you get any issue with the Kaspersky Antivirus, simply uninstall and reinstall the application for the resolution.
WEBROOT MOBILE SECURITY & ANTIVIRUS
The Webroot offers both free and paid features for their Android Antivirus. In order to get the paid software visit webroot.com/safe and check the desired product. Here are some of the Free Services provided by the Webroot Android Antivirus that makes it one of the Top Rated Android Antivirus Apps.
- Real-time anti-phishing identifies and blocks fake websites that trick you into entering your personal information
- Protect your identity even when using the Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Automatically scan the virus and malware. Also, gives the warning when anything risky appears on your device.
- Blocks the unwanted calls and texts.
For more information contact the Webroot.com/safe or Webroot Support. Try our 24/7 toll-free Webroot Support number.
Hope you like the Article related to “Top Rated Android Antivirus Apps”!