Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode not working – Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus runs scan in the background without interrupting your work. It detects the threats and also blocks the fake websites to protect you from the identity theft. In order to download and install the Webroot on your system, you need to visit the link webroot.com/safe. You need to have a Webroot product key which is essential to install your version of the product. The Webroot keycode comes along with the product at the time of purchase and also can be purchased from the retail store.
WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE NOT WORKING
If you purchased your product online then the Webroot keycode can be found in the mailbox of your registered email id. In case you purchased a retail card from the retail store then you can find the Webroot keycode on the backside of the retail card. The product key or keycode can be redeemed by visiting the link webroot.com/safe. You won’t be able to install the Webroot on your system if the Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode not working. Here we are going to discuss the cause of the issue and their step-by-step solution.
CAUSE OF THE ISSUE – WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE NOT WORKING:
- Webroot keycode ripped.
- Used Webroot keycode.
- Wrong or invalid Webroot keycode.
- Webroot retail card not activated.
- Issues with the Webroot subscription.
If the Webroot keycode is ripped or stolen then you need to contact Webroot Support to get another Webroot keycode. You have to send them an email with all the related information, they will verify your details and then provide you the keycode. In case they did not find the details accurate then you need to purchase another Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode.
STEPS TO FIX WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE NOT WORKING ISSUE:
- First, you need to check whether the Webroot keycode which you have entered is correct or not.
- You can recheck the keycode from the mailbox of your registered email id, in case of online purchase.
- If you purchased retail card then find the keycode on the backside of the retail card.
ADD LICENSE KEYCODE IN WEBROOT ACCOUNT:
- Visit the link webroot.com/safe and login to your account using registered email id and password.
- Now go to the menu bar and click Manage Keycodes then select Add Product Keycode.
- Enter the Webroot keycode in the required field and then click Add button.
If the above procedure doesn’t resolve the issue then you may contact Webroot Support or try to uninstall and reinstall Webroot product.
UNINSTALLING WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE:
- Click on the start button and then select the Control Panel from the menu.
- Click on the program and features, select Programs and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Now from the list of product, you need to select the product which you want to remove and then click uninstall.
- Wait until the process is finished and then restart your system.
REINSTALLING WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE:
- Visit webroot.com/safe, and click Download Now to download your version of the product.
- Now double click on the downloaded file to run the installation process and then follow the instructions.
- Click Agree to accept the Software license agreement and then type the product key when prompted.
- Click close after the successful installation of the Webroot product on your system.
If still, the Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode not working then you can try contacting Webroot Support for the further help. For the advanced troubleshooting or for the expert’s assistance, you may visit us at webroot.com/safe.
xem them cach chup anh quang cao my pham tai day