Webroot Error 102 – The Webroot Error 102 or WB102 can be caused by the incomplete registration during the installation of the product. While installing the Webroot on your system you may face this type of installation errors. In order to fix the Webroot Error 102, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the Webroot product. You can also try to perform some basic troubleshooting which will help you understand the cause of the error as well as the resolution. In this article, we are going to discuss the step-by-step process to fix the Webroot Error 102.
RELATED ERROR MESSAGES – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE:
There are several error messages which are similar to the Webroot Error 102:
- Error (WB102): Registration cannot be completed.
- Error WB 102
- Webroot account registration cannot be completed.
All of the error messages mentioned above are similar and requires the same resolution in order to be fixed. You can try to follow either of the method mentioned below in order to solve the error. In case the given solution does not work for you then you may contact Webroot Support or visit webroot.com/safe for the further help. You may find the advanced troubleshooting steps on the manufacturer website.
METHODS TO FIX THE WEBROOT ERROR 102 – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE:
METHOD 1 – TRY TO REGISTER AGAIN:
- In order to register, you need to visit my.webrootanywhere.com or webroot.com/safe first.
- After that, you need to click on the Create Account, in order to complete the registration process.
- Now you need to enter the Webroot product key in the required field.
- The Webroot Product key can be found in the mailbox of your registered email id, in case of online purchase.
- If you purchased the product offline then you can find the product key on the cover or inside the box of the product key.
- It is a digital code of 20 digits, type the keycode as it is in the required field and then type other details.
- Enter your email id, password as well as the security question in the required field.
- Now you to click on the Register Now option to complete the registration.
- If you still getting the same error message then you need to check the product key whether you have entered it correctly or not.
- The product must be entered as it is mentioned on the box or in the mailbox without the hyphen.
- Retype the Webroot SecureAnywhere product key and then try to complete the registration.
- If failed then try to contact Webroot Support for the further help. You can also visit www.webroot.com/safe for the advanced troubleshooting.
METHOD 2 – RESET YOUR WEBROOT ACCOUNT PASSWORD:
- In order to reset your Webroot account password, you need to open your Webroot application first.
- Try to log in your account and when you see the error message then click on the Forgot password option.
- Now click on the Password, which will Reset your Password.
- After that click on the email address button and the type your registered email id, in order to receive the password reset link.
- If you receive any error message while sending the link then you need to click on the Resend Email button.
- After that, you need to follow the given instructions in order to make sure that you will get an email with a password reset link.
- Now you click to go to account option, in order to reach to your Webroot account.
- Enter the given captcha in the required field and then answer your security question correctly.
- Now you will receive an email with the password reset link in your mailbox, click on that link.
- And then enter a new password in order to reset your password.
- Now you will be able to login to your Webroot Account and then check for the error message.
- If you found the same error then contact Webroot Support for the further help.
Try the above-mentioned methods in order to fix the Webroot Error 102, but if you find it difficult then you can try contacting Webroot Support. One of our executives will help you fix the errors related to your Webroot Product.
FAQS – WEBROOT SUPPORT:
- How to install Webroot antivirus?
- Where to find Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode?
- Issues with the Webroot gsm
- Failed Webroot management
- How login to Webroot cloud
- Trouble in opening the dashboard Webroot
- How to troubleshoot Webroot account setup related issues?
- Issues with the Webroot enterprise login